Forever Joint Maple/Walnut Butcher Block Tops!
- Our tops are great for tables, countertops, benchtops, islands, and much more! (The top pictured above is a stock photo of one of our tops and is not the size above)
- Notice: No tops come pre-finished. A picture or two above might have a finish applied, but that is for customers to have a better understanding of what a finished top looks like. If you have any questions about a finish or sealer please let us know and we will answer what we can!
- Every top will be 1-1/2 inch thick, and will also come with an edge grain surface that is routered with a 1/4" eased edge to give every top a smooth edge and corners.
- Sanded to a 120 grit finish with a food safe mineral oil applied. Ready to be installed or sealed and finished with a oil based product of your choice.
- Each top is pieced together separately so every single one has its own custom look truly making the table you buy a one of a kind!
- Other custom sizes and shapes are available upon request. Any top up to 3 feet wide and 8 feet long. (Some restrictions may apply)*
- We have a CNC machine that is able to make any top into a custom shape or design. This makes it possible to get exact cuts for our customer so their top can fit anywhere in their home that they need it to!
- We work out of a small shop and are extremely picky when it comes to attention to detail so our customers get the best possible product!
- All of our butcher block tops are produced from Kiln Dried hard rock maple out of both Wisconsin and Michigan. Proudly Made In The USA!