Forever Joint Walnut Butcher Block Tops!
- Our tops are great for tables, countertops, benchtops, islands, and much more! (pictured above are our stock photos)
- Any top bigger than 36"x72" and 30"x84" will ship to the fedex freight center closest to the shipping address provided. Please contact for more information
- Every top will be 1-1/2 inch thick, and will also come with an edge grain surface that is routered with a 1/4" eased edge to give every top a smooth edge and corners.
- Sanded to a 120 grit finish with a food safe mineral oil applied. Ready to be installed or sealed and finished with a oil based product of your choice.
- Each top is pieced together separately so every single one has its own custom look truly making the table you buy a one of a kind!
- Other custom sizes and shapes are available upon request. Any top up to 3 feet wide and 8 feet long. (Some restrictions may apply)*
- We have a CNC machine that is able to make any top into a custom shape or design. This makes it possible to get exact cuts for our customer so their top can fit anywhere in their home that they need it to!
- We work out of a small shop and are extremely picky when it comes to attention to detail so our customers get the best possible product!
- Proudly Made In The USA! All of our Walnut Butcher Block Tops are produced from Steamed Walnut that we get from Iowa.
**Please Note** This item will ship to the nearest freight center, not directly to a residential address. Also customer is in charge of paying late fee if top is not picked up in a timely manner from the freight center. Please contact us for any further questions.